The Raiders have a very busy preseason as they get ready for 2019-2020 and their last year in Oakland before moving to Las Vegas.
Check out the schedule below and mark you calendars for all the "Hard Knocks" episodes, training camps, preseason games and more!
- Tuesday, July 23: Rookies, first-year players, recently rehabilitating veterans and quarterbacks report for training camp in Napa.
- Friday, July 26: Veterans report for training camp in Napa
- Saturday, July 27: First full-squad training camp practice.
- Monday, July 29: First padded practice in training camp
- Tuesday, Aug. 6: “Hard Knocks” with the Raiders premieres at 10 p.m. on HBO
- Wednesday, Aug. 7-8: Raiders host joint training camp practices with Los Angeles Rams in Napa
- Saturday, Aug. 10: Exhibition opener vs. LA Rams at Oakland Coliseum
- Tuesday, Aug. 13: Second episode of “Hard Knocks” airs at 10 p.m. on HBO
- Thursday, Aug. 15: Exhibition No. 2 at Arizona Cardinals, 5 p.m. (ESPN)
- Tuesday, Aug. 20: Third episode of “Hard Knocks” airs at 10 p.m. on HBO
- Thursday, Aug. 22: Exhibition No. 3 vs. Green Bay Packers at IG Field in Winnipeg, 5 p.m. (KVVU Fox 5 Vegas)
- Thursday, Aug. 27: Fourth episode of “Hard Knocks” airs at 10 p.m. on HBO
- Thursday, Aug. 29: Exhibition No. 4: Aug. 29: Exhibition No. 4 at Seattle Seahawks, 7 p.m. (KVVU Fox 5 Vegas)
- Saturday, Aug. 31: Rosters must be decreased from 90 players to the 53-man limit by 1 p.m.
- Sunday, Sept. 1: Claiming period ends for waived roster cuts at 9 a.m.
- Sunday, Sept. 1: Teams may formally sign a 10-man practice squad
- Tuesday Sept. 3: Final episode of “Hard Knocks” airs at 10 p.m. on HBO
Photo: Getty Images