To simplify the process of getting donations to those in need during the Camp Fire Butte County has designated The Hope Center at 1950 Kitrick Ave A in Oroville as a pickup location for donated items. Evacuees in need of supplies can pick up items at the Hope Center.
Donations should be dropped off at the Oroville Municipal Auditorium, 1200 Myers Street. Needed items include warm clothes, shoes, paper products (toilet paper, forks, spoons, paper plates, paper towels), and women’s undergarments.
Butte County Emergency Services is using Caring Choices in Chico to coordinate emergency volunteers, which says it has received an outpouring of volunteers. Caring Choices suggests those wanting to help donate money or supplies from the list below.
Open Your Home Through Airbnb:
If you have a home in California you're willing to list for evacuees free through Airbnb, go to: https://bit.ly/2z0KH2t.
- Camp Fire Relief Fund
- TEXT CAWILDFIRES to 90999 to donate money
- GoFundMe has this Fundraiser from 49ers coach Shane Wallen
- The Red Cross You can donate here and select "Home Fires."
- The Salvation Army of Northern California You can donate money to help the Salvation Army feed evacuees here.
- The United Way has set up a relief fund for victims. Click here to donate.
- The North Valley Community Foundation is accepting financial donations to help fund services for victims. To donate, go to https://bit.ly/2T1cZT1